Windows 7 How To setup Virtual Windows 7 in your system

How To Setup & Work with Oracle VM VirtualBox

* Want to try New windows on your Pc like Windows 10
* Want to try out a new program, but don’t want to “contaminate” your clean computer?
* Interested in trying your hand in some Linux distributions, but intimidated by formatting your machine?
* Maybe you run a Mac, but absolutely need to use a Windows based program

You can solve al of these using VirtualBox

To download VM VirtualBox Click on this link :
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
For windows O.S select " VirtualBox 4.3.20 for Windows hosts x86/amd64 "

Good luck

A comment from someone who probably has less than 10 % of your computer prowess.........

I think users could be greatly benefitted if you would devote your time actually answering people's questions and solving their problems, instead of dedicated your time compiling tutorials published by others and creating videos out of them.

Last edited:
A comment from someone who probably has less than 10 % of your computer prowess.........

I think users could be greatly benefitted if you would devote your time actually answering people's questions and solving their problems, instead of dedicated your time compiling tutorials published by others and creating videos out of them.
That is pretty rude. The man should be allowed to do what he enjoys. Helping people on the forums is not always pleasant.

That is pretty rude. The man should be allowed to do what he enjoys. Helping people on the forums is not always pleasant.

Who said he cannot do what he likes to do.
I am just making a comment. He does not have to agree or even listen to me. He can ignore me entirely.
Just like you can say anything you want to say and I don't have to agree or even listen to you. I can just simply ignore you if I choose to.

The remit of these forums is much broader than just helping or advising other contributors to sort problems. It includes dissemination of news, information, updates, knowledge, understanding . . . et seq. We each have our own areas of experience and expertise from which we contribute and we each stand to benefit from sharing those skills and knowledge. Arrogant and offensive content posted on the basis that we each have the freedom to not listen to it or ignore it does not meet any of those objectives and most certainly does not make it acceptable.

Reactions: whs
The remit of these forums is much broader than just helping or advising other contributors to sort problems. It includes dissemination of news, information, updates, knowledge, understanding . . . et seq. We each have our own areas of experience and expertise from which we contribute and we each stand to benefit from sharing those skills and knowledge. Arrogant and offensive content posted on the basis that we each have the freedom to not listen to it or ignore it does not meet any of those objectives and most certainly does not make it acceptable.

Please kindly remove me from the membership of this forum.
If banning is the only way, then please do so.
If such a chore can only be performed by Admins, then please relay my wish to one of the admins.
I no longer desire to be associated with tis forum.
Thank you.

I shall go and delete my account.

To turn this discussion to the positive, here is a tutorial on running systems in virtual that I made myself. So there are no copyright problems. You can read or download the PDFs from here.

PS - and you can use it as you please. If you have questions, post them here.

Back