Windows 10 how to stop a windows update download (W10)?

TwistedJ

my windows update is downloading updates. how do I cancel them while they are downloading?? windows 7 had the option to cancel the download, windows 10 I dont see it...

Hey you can prevent Windows 10 if it is automatically downloading updates:
Set a connection as "metered". It will stop downloading the updates. You can simply do:
Open the Setting app> Select network & Internet> select advanced options> below the list of wi-fi network Enable the "Set as metered connection" option.

The only way to stop WX updates is by turning off the service... Microsoft has decided to not give users an option on this any more.

Hey you can prevent Windows 10 if it is automatically downloading updates:
Set a connection as "metered". It will stop downloading the updates. You can simply do:
Open the Setting app> Select network & Internet> select advanced options> below the list of wi-fi network Enable the "Set as metered connection" option.
sorry, but since the first update my windows update just became like on the image. I can't change the seting to install updates by it's own...

Attachments

• Imagem1.png
    Imagem1.png
    221.6 KB · Views: 432
The only way to stop WX updates is by turning off the service... Microsoft has decided to not give users an option on this any more.
LOL we are what? slaves?? that way people cant do a download, or watch a movie online, or even stream music... if it's going to be like windows 7, its update after update, it never ends...

Back
Top Bottom