Windows 7 How to stop alert messages?!

slyboxer

I am recieving a ridiculous amount of alert messages, and I have no idea what they are! There is no bubble in the bottom right corner, or anything popping up. I have no idea why these alert messages are occuring so frequently, but I would love for them to STOP. It's very annoying. Please tell me how I can shut them off, or possibly how to find out what they are. Thank you.

slyboxer;
Hello and welcome to the forums.
I am recieving a ridiculous amount of alert messages, and I have no idea what they are! There is no bubble in the bottom right corner, or anything popping up. I have no idea why these alert messages are occuring so frequently, but I would love for them to STOP. It's very annoying. Please tell me how I can shut them off, or possibly how to find out what they are. Thank you.
What form do they take, what do they say, are they referencing any particular software product or hardware device? If there are no informational features or messages, where are you seeing the alerts. We'll need some more information regarding the problem. Are they all the same? Are they being produced by the Action Center?
Regards
Randy

Thanks for the reply Randy. It's strange, but there are no notifications for the alerts. It's just the sound. If I had to reference the sound to something ... it kind of reminds me of when you cannot click on something, that sound, if you know what I mean. I've looked through the action center, but I don't see any options to turn off this sound. I don't know if it's possible for you to help me with this, but I'm not sure what to do. It's very annoying. It's the same sound every time, and it sometimes occurs in quick succession.

Back
Top Bottom