Windows 7 HP Quick Launch buttons work but...

ocealic

When I was on vista, when i touched the volume control, id here clicks and see a volume bar on screen, also when i touched the mute button it would turn orange to let me know it was muted, I get neither of those functionalities on W7, they still mute and turn the volume up and down, but the GUI was very convenient, i tried installing the drivers to no avail, any suggestions?

Hello and welcome,

In order to troubleshoot your problem we need to know more detailed specs of your system hardware.

1. Go to Start > Run, and type msinfo32. then expand the Conmponents tree and choose a device
2. Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and look for any entry that has a yellow flag beside it.
3. Download System Information Viwer
4. Download PC WIZARD 2008
4 Please fill out your computers specs in the User Control Panel here on the site as well. It will then appear next to your name. look at my posting and you'll see the drop-down arrow.

I would have liked a little more info.

I'm assuming this is a MAC Book, correct?

if, so the driver is on the Leopard DVD.

All the info i could get atm, what are you talking about, this is an HP, thats why i said HP quicklaunch.... im on a windows forum too o.o

I guess it's too early in the morning, brain not functioning yet:redface:

Please include the model number of your HP.

its alright, you just threw me off a bit lol. Hp Pavilion DV 6700, im just wondering because theres a little yellow flag next to coprocessor in device manager, which is the main thing now, idk if i need coproccesor but it would help if i know what it was

Back