Windows 7 I am in love

saraaahh

So, a couple days ago I started downloading the RC. I work at Best Buy and talked to a co-worker about it, he gave me brief instructions on what to do. So, today I got around to making the disk, and I went on my way. I love this new operating system. I have a HP Laptop with 4GB RAM, and it runs beautifully. I must say I am impressed, and felt like expressing this.

I must agree with you guys and even tho I am kinda anti Microsoft I am impressed to. Win7 is running really good on this eco-cheap-silent box I have and "knock on wood" I didn´t boot up my Ubuntu for days.

I must agree with you guys and even tho I am kinda anti Microsoft I am impressed to. Win7 is running really good on this eco-cheap-silent box I have and "knock on wood" I didn´t boot up my Ubuntu for days.

Hear Hear, I've been Waiting for linux to get it's @#%^ together and take out the corporate giant since ME (with no joy of course) not because i hate windows, but because corporate america needs to see that the community is the answer to creating viable programming.Seven finally seems to be the result of community input and corporate acceptance of that input, resulting in an RC that blows the last commercial release out of the water in every category (i'm looking at YOU Vista).Take it from the best browser ever created (Firefox) the only way to produce working real world software is to gather enourmous quantities of real world data. Keep up the good work Seven Team.:)

But you have to remember, if Linux was to take out Microsoft, than it too would just become another giant corporate entity and you'd all be bitching about Linux instead of Microsoft.. ;) I think it's better that Linux only takes up a small piece of the pie.. it allows it to be a much better OS in the end.. ;)

I must admit, I'm a linux fan but, I may end up running win7on all my machines, with the price being where it is which I find reasonable(of course I'd be mad if I had just bought vista) but I believe this is the best end user os out now, user friendliness is always a plus, the new doo-dads are also a plus, I'm enjoying it very much!

Back