Windows 8 I cannot paste e-mail images to pdf

Marios1441

Sometimes i cannot copy and paste all the images together with the text from Mailbird email client to Adobe Acrobat PDF creator or other product. What should i do?

Sometimes i cannot copy and paste all the images together with the text from Mailbird email client to Adobe Acrobat PDF creator or other product. What should i do?

creating two "identical post" is very bad forum etiquette and is against forum rules....they shall now be merge together.

It seems the images are not trully copied to clipboard because when i select 'Create PDF from clipboard' the images are not pasted.
It happens to all programs when trying to paste those images. Instead some blank boxes with an icon in the middle appear and an
error message in Acrobat. First a window appears saying 'Downloading' and some other text and then says 'error' but i can't read the rest of the text as it closes very quickly.

Do you use some kind of real-time cleaner? These tend to wipe out the clipboard. If not then I'd try and run sfc /scannow as you may have a problem with Windows itself.

Back