i cant delete ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ folder in windows 7 pls help

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by palanitrtmn, Feb 15, 2014.

1. palanitrtmn

palanitrtmn New Member

i cant delete ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ folder in windows 7 pls help

2. Rasbastas

Rasbastas Senior Member

find and d/l windows 7 take ownership reg file. this will add a take ownership entry to your right click context menu. Go to the folder and right mouse click on it and choose the take ownership entry from the menu. This should allow you to delete it.

3. seekermeister

seekermeister Honorable Member

I have no idea of what ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ folder you are referring to, unless you simply misnamed it, but that shouldn't effect your ability to delete it, unless for some reason you don't have ownership of it, as the last post dealt with. The only other time I've found I couldn't delete a folder, is when it contained other files & folders. This is not always a problem, but when it is, I delete those internal files & folders first, then the root folder should delete also.

4. badrobot

badrobot Senior Member

Google up "take ownership shortcut" as mentioned above to place shortcut command as shown below (click image) :

takeownership.

#4 badrobot, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  5. scrousmolina

scrousmolina New Member

Hi, i resoldre this problema booting the computer with a linux con pen driver por Live cd

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk