Windows 7 i cant delete ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ folder in windows 7 pls help

find and d/l windows 7 take ownership reg file. this will add a take ownership entry to your right click context menu. Go to the folder and right mouse click on it and choose the take ownership entry from the menu. This should allow you to delete it.

I have no idea of what ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ folder you are referring to, unless you simply misnamed it, but that shouldn't effect your ability to delete it, unless for some reason you don't have ownership of it, as the last post dealt with. The only other time I've found I couldn't delete a folder, is when it contained other files & folders. This is not always a problem, but when it is, I delete those internal files & folders first, then the root folder should delete also.

Google up "take ownership shortcut" as mentioned above to place shortcut command as shown below (click image) :

takeownership.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, i resoldre this problema booting the computer with a linux con pen driver por Live cd

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Back