Windows 7 i cant install any program

gianniscfa

Hi guys recently i install windows 7 pro 64bit, today actually, the problem is i cant install adobe flash player, stucks on 5% and says network connection error somethink like this. i cant install vlc media player, says NCSIS error. i cant unzip-unrar files says is corrupt. in some programs say the installer is corrupt.. i try to install malware bytes but i cant, i run sfc /scannow and didnt find somethink. i try to get on safe mode, and same think. i cant install ccleaner, again..... how to fix this buggy windows..?

First thing that comes to my mind is whether you have installed all updates. There are so many updates and updates on updates. Your system may be busy with them...

Can you test your internet connection on that and with that computer and the same connection with another computer? (Or that computer on another connection)
Than you know whether it is that computer or the connection.

If it is your computer a clean re-install may be the quickest way to solve it

QUOTE="bochane, post: 663238, member: 66906"]Can you test your internet connection on that and with that computer and the same connection with another computer? (Or that computer on another connection)
Than you know whether it is that computer or the connection.

If it is your computer a clean re-install may be the quickest way to solve it[/QUOTE]
I

Ys i have test internet connextion msny times but same think ..

BEST WAY FOR ADOBE PLAY U-TUBE VID PUT ADOBE IN WHEN PROMPTED TELL WHAT HAPPENED I CANNOT GET SOME PROGRAMMES

You may also try to update the drivers for your internet adaptor. Maybe the best thing is to download them from the manufacters website onto a USB stick on another computer, to avoid those network errors.

Back