Windows 7 I keep receiving the notification "Please wait until the current program is finished uninstalling or

eerieerik

It's been like this for a while, and I'm not sure why. The last time I uninstalled anything was a week ago, but I system restored (due to a virus) to a day before I contracted the virus. While having the virus, i uninstalled a few games to see if it could help: does that have something to do with my current problem?

It comes up whenever I attempt to uninstall a program. It's been like this for a while, and I'm not sure why. The last time I uninstalled anything was a week ago, but I system restored (due to a virus) to a day before I contracted the virus. While having the virus, i uninstalled a few games to see if it could help: does that have something to do with my current problem?

See first if some "junk" has been left behind. First run Mbam (malware bytes - free download) to see if any malware remaining, then run Ccleaner (free download) to remove any junk files, then run Ccleaner again to run a registry cleanup (do the recommended registry backup before it proceeds).

It worked!

See first if some "junk" has been left behind. First run Mbam (malware bytes - free download) to see if any malware remaining, then run Ccleaner (free download) to remove any junk files, then run Ccleaner again to run a registry cleanup (do the recommended registry backup before it proceeds).

Thank you for helping me.

Back