Windows 7 I need help for monitor

Zezan

Hi every one I have windows 7 an I want to play cs with high resolution but I can play just with 1280X1024
My monitor resolution is 1440X900 I instal newest me video card driver for windows 7 but not and I instal my monitor driver but not help somebody help me fix this prolem My video card is mvidia geforce 7300 gs and my monitor is syncMaster 943 nw And whean I has got windos xp I can play cs with 1440X900 Now with windows 7 I cand play please somebody

Hi every one I have windows 7 an I want to play cs with high resolution but I can play just with 1280X1024
My monitor resolution is 1440X900 I instal newest me video card driver for windows 7 but not and I instal my monitor driver but not help somebody help me fix this prolem My video card is mvidia geforce 7300 gs and my monitor is syncMaster 943 nw And whean I has got windos xp I can play cs with 1440X900 Now with windows 7 I cand play please somebody

If bobkn's post doesn't prove to be of help could you post the name if the driver your actually using...
Thanks

Back