I need help for my own issues with win-10..

Hazelton

Hiya all,
I'm a windows insider and need help sorting out my own issues with win-10..

Can anyone help me contact windows staff for some help with my own issues with win-10.??

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Windows Forums mobile app

This site isn't affiliated with Microsoft, so we don't have any ability beyond the average consumer for contacting Microsoft. You're welcome to ask your question here. I can tell that clause 2.3 of the Insider Program states that Microsoft provides little or no support on Insider Preview builds.

Actually, Hazelton Microsoft does have a private communication channel to the W10 development team. It's called the Insider Hub and you should have signed up for it when you downloaded your 1st Tech Preview ISO file and installed it. The Insider Hub is part of the Microsoft Community forum, which you can get to by visiting microsoft.com. I've been an Insider Tester since 2014 coming up on 3 years now. When you sign up for an Insider account with a Microsoft ID or your own private E-mail address, you will then have access to the Microsoft W10 testing team.:up:

There are numerous Microsoft employees there, and many are certified Microsoft Engineers, or Programmers. It's confusing because many folks there are MVP certified, but don't hold advanced certifications or work in other areas of W10 development, but not the core team. They also have an escalation procedure for your problem, but with about 8 Million testers, obviously it can take a while to get a response back via a reply to your posted question the Hub forum or via E-mail.:rolleyes: There are some folks here who were Microsoft employees at one time (so they say), but don't advertise we are an authorized Microsoft forum as Neemo said. They don't advertise this as they either no longer work for Microsoft, or the ones who still do won't let us know they do on the public threads due to forum rules. Some of my friends on other forums who I know for a fact are Microsoft employees do browse our forum here as well as many others to get a broader overview of what kinds of problems folks are having with the W10 Preview versions that are a little more "unbiased" shall we say than on the actual Microsoft forums.:scratch:

Being on about 4 other tech forums including the Insider Hub, I've learned that you can get good responses there from Microsoft W10 developers. We have a number of Insiders here, and you can also ask your question here and see if any of us have seen the problem, or if it's a new problem. And then you can wait for an answer from the Hub and compare notes.:l:

Hope this proves helpful, and of course the Insider Hub forum is free to all!

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>> :bee:

Actually, Hazelton Microsoft does have a private communication channel to the W10 development team. It's called the Insider Hub and you should have signed up for it when you downloaded your 1st Tech Preview ISO file and installed it. The Insider Hub is part of the Microsoft Community forum, which you can get to by visiting microsoft.com. I've been an Insider Tester since 2014 coming up on 3 years now. When you sign up for an Insider account with a Microsoft ID or your own private E-mail address, you will then have access to the Microsoft W10 testing team.:up:

There are numerous Microsoft employees there, and many are certified Microsoft Engineers, or Programmers. It's confusing because many folks there are MVP certified, but don't hold advanced certifications or work in other areas of W10 development, but not the core team. They also have an escalation procedure for your problem, but with about 8 Million testers, obviously it can take a while to get a response back via a reply to your posted question the Hub forum or via E-mail.:rolleyes: There are some folks here who were Microsoft employees at one time (so they say), but don't advertise we are an authorized Microsoft forum as Neemo said. They don't advertise this as they either no longer work for Microsoft, or the ones who still do won't let us know they do on the public threads due to forum rules. Some of my friends on other forums who I know for a fact are Microsoft employees do browse our forum here as well as many others to get a broader overview of what kinds of problems folks are having with the W10 Preview versions that are a little more "unbiased" shall we say than on the actual Microsoft forums.:scratch:

Being on about 4 other tech forums including the Insider Hub, I've learned that you can get good responses there from Microsoft W10 developers. We have a number of Insiders here, and you can also ask your question here and see if any of us have seen the problem, or if it's a new problem. And then you can wait for an answer from the Hub and compare notes.:l:

Hope this proves helpful, and of course the Insider Hub forum is free to all!

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>> :bee:

well your dead wrong on that and I already have an active user ID_there.!!!

Hi Hazleton,

as Neemobeer stated we are not actually Microsoft but one of the many help forums on which you can help with your issue.

The best thing to do is give a brief account about your issue as well as posting your system details.

We'll help asap.

>>>Ross: I was trying to say that when you are browsing the Microsoft Community forums, just because someone is an MVP, doesn't necessarily mean that they are a Microsoft Employee, nor does it mean that they are a member of the core W10 development team at Microsoft. This was clarified for me a couple of years back by Mike Fara when I asked him about it.
*Marc* <<<

Back