Windows 7 I need Windows 7 SP1

I am looking for a certified copy of Windows 7 SP1 that someone does not need. I am currently unemployed, otherwise I would buy it myself. The copy has to be a legitimate product, with an original product key, and should have at least 1 install remaining on its license.

I need to upgrade my Windows Vista SP2 to Windows 7 so I can use more recent versions of Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering related freeware and trial software from around the Internet.

Thank's

Jack
Army veteran

We cannot give you a copy of Windows 7 for free...of course we can give you the ISO, and you can use it for 30 days, but you MUST purchase a Product Key yourself! I recommend getting an ISO image, using it for a week or so and you should see an upgrade to Windows 10 message, so just upgrade to Windows 10, it's Free.

We cannot give you a copy of Windows 7 for free...of course we can give you the ISO, and you can use it for 30 days, but you MUST purchase a Product Key yourself! I recommend getting an ISO image, using it for a week or so and you should see an upgrade to Windows 10 message, so just upgrade to Windows 10, it's Free.

Can you please provide a download link for W7 Pro Language English/US. MS downloads are for all languages except English.
W7 Home Premium is available in all languages. Failing that a link to SP1 for Win 7 Pro.
Thanks G

Thanks; Having a senior moment here. Looks like the language options are French or Czech

Hmm... Do you not see the drop down list?
sp1.jpg

Back