Windows 7 Installation copiers Multi Boot OS with Multi software?

pulkitsharma783

Installation copiers Multi Boot OS with Multi software?

I have just just purchased some new PC with different configration AMD Phenom II X4 965, Gigabyte 890GLX Motherboard, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD and 2nd AMD Athalon 635 with Gigbyte 875 Mothboard -4 GB RAM, 500GB HDD.I want to use these machines for Gaming as well as for teaching and for Internet browsing and web site development

What i Did i had Installed Multiple OS Windows XP SP3 32Bit,
Windows XP SP2 64 Bit, Windows 2003 server 32 and 64 bit, Windows Vista 32 & 64 Bit, Windows 2008 server 32 and 64 bit , Windows 7 32 and 64 bit.

Now i want to install general softwares like Office, Adobe Master collection cs5 , Autocad, Coral , Visual studio Java, C, SQl Server, Oracle and the list caries on

I want that i dont have to install these software again and again on every software so that the space is not occupied and i can use same program files folder for each and every OS and time is also saved from installing the software.

For that i have seen some installation copiers (backups) which remain in memory before installation and records the information of registry and system files being copied and records and the can again be copied to the different OS.

Is there any ways to do these which installation copier backup is good for doing this .

Can any one help me finding such softwares which can copy or backup installation files registries and i can just use the same installers.

Thank you in advance

I am waiting for the same reply with web link and complete information and help for doing such things

Installation copiers Multi Boot OS with Multi software?

I have just just purchased some new PC with different configration AMD Phenom II X4 965, Gigabyte 890GLX Motherboard, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD and 2nd AMD Athalon 635 with Gigbyte 875 Mothboard -4 GB RAM, 500GB HDD.I want to use these machines for Gaming as well as for teaching and for Internet browsing and web site development

What i Did i had Installed Multiple OS Windows XP SP3 32Bit,
Windows XP SP2 64 Bit, Windows 2003 server 32 and 64 bit, Windows Vista 32 & 64 Bit, Windows 2008 server 32 and 64 bit , Windows 7 32 and 64 bit.

Now i want to install general softwares like Office, Adobe Master collection cs5 , Autocad, Coral , Visual studio Java, C, SQl Server, Oracle and the list caries on

I want that i dont have to install these software again and again on every software so that the space is not occupied and i can use same program files folder for each and every OS and time is also saved from installing the software.

For that i have seen some installation copiers (backups) which remain in memory before installation and records the information of registry and system files being copied and records and the can again be copied to the different OS.

Is there any ways to do these which installation copier backup is good for doing this .

Can any one help me finding such softwares which can copy or backup installation files registries and i can just use the same installers.

Thank you in advance

I am waiting for the same reply with web link and complete information and help for doing such things

I believe you are looking for something called mobile apps. They dont have to be installed, are self contained and can be run from a different drive. Unfortunately I dont think the apps you mention come in a "mobile" form.

You cant run the apps from a backup.

I am a bit unsure of whatelse you are asking so can you provide more details?

Ken J

Last edited:
ken J

thanx for ur advice ur suggesing me PORTABLE version of software but i dont think portable versions are in full mode and may be having some problems in features

the thing i m asking for is
a software which can run in background as TSR (as an Uninstaller do) which can record copy trace all files registry entries made by a setup or installation file ...and same it can clone or export to the other OS ....i have seen such software which can copy Installations of a software

Hello and Welcome,

It may not be easy because it involves activation for those products in each OS, application and program data, registry entries. I should say Windows 7 x64 would do for all your needs - if not then Windows Server 2008 R2 would do for sure.

Back