Windows 10 Installed games problem

Marios1441

The shortcuts of the installed games and programs for Microsoft Store does not show in the start app list anymore.
I should restart pc to see em. What should I do?

Hi,
do you mean that you downloaded a game from the Store but the shortcut for the game has gone missing from the start menu? Have you tried doing a search for the actual game to see if it's still installed?

Hi,
do you mean that you downloaded a game from the Store but the shortcut for the game has gone missing from the start menu? Have you tried doing a search for the actual game to see if it's still installed?
The shortcut is not installed in the tile area like was in Windows 8 but in the start list. Can I still do it? If yes then how?

Ok do you mean that the game appears in the 'All apps' menu and that you want them to appear as tiles? If this is the case then look at my screenshot. See I've right clicked on the Access 2016 app and now i have the choice of moving it to the start menu:
tile.jpg

Ok do you mean that the game appears in the 'All apps' menu and that you want them to appear as tiles? If this is the case then look at my screenshot. See I've right clicked on the Access 2016 app and now i have the choice of moving it to the start menu:
View attachment 30898
I want the games to be installed automatically as tiles if is possible.

Back
Top Bottom