Windows Forum Admin
Intel has released Version 22.214.171.1241 of the Rapid Storage Technology driver for the use of RAID or AHCI on Intel chipset-based motherboards.
Intel Optane Memory support page.
Updated readme files included Intel® 100 Series/C230 Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller, Windows® 10* support, and Intel Optane Memory support.
Platforms supported for Intel Optane Memory:
For Intel Platforms not supported above, visit the RAID version 14.8.0.
- Intel® 200 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller - Q270, Z270, H270, Q250, B250
- 7th generation Intel® Core™ Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI/RAID Controller- Premium U
- Intel® 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller - HM175, QM175, CM238
Which file to choose?
- For RST and Optane
- SetupRST.exe - Provides multiple language files.
- Optional: One of the following F6 Driver Diskettes (depending on your operating system)
- 6flpy-x86.zip - For 32-bit versions of the operating syste
- f6flpy-x64.zip - For 64-bit versions of the operating system For only Optane
- See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- For any Optane Memory related queries, refer to the Intel Optane Memory support page.
- Updated readme files included Intel® 100 Series/C230 Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller, Windows® 10* support, and Intel Optane Memory support.
Read Me (txt)
Release Notes (htm)