Windows Forum Admin
Intel has released Version 3.2.0 of the SSD Toolbox, which includes a range of tools for managing the health and optimal performance of Intel Solid State Drives.
Download:The Intel® Solid-State Drive Toolbox (Intel® SSD Toolbox) is drive management software that allows you to:
* View current drive information for Intel® Solid-State Drives (Intel® SSDs), including:
- Model number, capacity, and firmware version
- Drive health
- Estimated drive life remaining
- SMART attributes (also available for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
- IDENTIFY DEVICE information (also available for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
* Optimize the performance of an Intel SSD using Trim functionality
* Optimize the performance of an Intel SSD in RAID 0 using Trim functionality Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 11.0 or greater.
NOTE: Trim on RAID 0 is not supported on Windows 8* or Windows Server 2012
* Obtain proactive notifications of new Intel SSD Toolbox software versions for Windows 7 and Windows 8 systems
* Update the firmware on a supported Intel SSD
* Run quick and full diagnostic scans to test the read and write functionality of an Intel SSD
* Check and tune your system settings for optimal Intel SSD performance, power efficiency, and endurance
* View your system information and hardware configuration, such as central processing unit (CPU),
chipset, controller name, and driver versions
* Run Secure Erase on a secondary Intel SSD
For non-Windows users requiring firmware updates, please visit the Intel® Solid-State Drive Firmware Update Tool.
Before beginning the Intel SSD Toolbox installation, review the Release Notes and follow the instructions in the Installation Guide. A Frequently Asked Questions document is also available for your reference.
If you experience a performance issue using the Intel 330, 335, or 500 Series drives with Microsoft Windows XP*, please install the Acronis AlignTool* - Intel® SSD Edition.
If you need assistance with the installation or experience issues, contact Intel Customer Support.
NOTE: Installing this version of the Intel SSD Toolbox overwrites any previous version of Intel SSD Toolbox installed in your system.
The Intel SSD Toolbox supports firmware updates on the following Intel SSDs, but only provides firmware updates when they are needed;
Intel® Solid-State Drive Latest Firmware Version
Intel® Solid-State Drive 310 Series 2CV102M3
Intel® Solid-State Drive 311 Series 2CV102M5
Intel® Solid-State Drive 320 Series 4PC10362
Intel® Solid-State Drive 330 Series 300i
Intel® Solid-State Drive 335 Series 335u
Intel® Solid-State Drive 510 Series PPG2 or PPG4 (120GB SSD)
Intel® Solid-State Drive 510 Series PWG2 or PWG4 (250GB SSD
Intel® Solid-State Drive 520 Series 400i
Intel® Solid-State Drive 530 Series DC32
Intel® Solid-State Drive 710 Series 6PB10362
Intel® X18-M / X25-M SATA SSDs (34nm) 2CV102M3
Intel® X18-M / X25-M SATA SSDs (50nm) 8820
Intel® X25-E SATA SSDs 8850
Intel® X25-V SATA SSD 2CV102M3
Intel® Solid-State Drive DC S3500 0355
Intel® Solid-State Drive DC S3700