Windows 7 internet explorer 9 started to freeze after update

yigit

Hello everone

I am writing from Turkey and English is not my first language so please excuse me if i have any mistake but i could not find the right answer in Turkish forums :)

i am using windows 7 ultimate and 2 day ago i updated windows, and installed internet explorer 9 updates too, and then ie is out of service, whenever i click ie, it opens but suddenly crashes and doesnt respond, so i close program, again and again...i run Malwarebyte , there is no malware spyware or virus, but when i run iexplore.exe -extoff and start like that -without extensions- it starts as usual, without any problem,

i run microsoft fix it, could not find anything to fix

i dont usually use ie 9 but i want to fix it, what can cause this?

Thank you very much, have a good day

i uninstalled and reinstalled ie9 today, ran fixit too, said there was no problem, but I found a kb update with no description in installed updates after i updated ie8, i uninstalled it, then was able to reinstall ie9. you can find ie9 in the 'installed updates' menu in programs and features, control panel
uninstall it, then run windows update after a restart, you should be able to install ie9 fresh, when I did, I found that it kept my ie9 updates :)

Last edited:
Back