Windows 7 Internet Explorer remains blank

kostasdania

hi
i run in to this problem...my internet explorer will not connect to internet and remains blank as shown bellow
first started 2 days ago...i did try classic repair by restart run fix it run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on it but result remains the same blank page
however everything elce works as it have..also other browsers seem to work

can anyone please help

thank u
ie.jpg

found it trough start button but it did not help....
it keep on saying that i have to close all open programs even if i dont have anything open
any ideas?
thank u

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 349
The only other thing I can think of is to boot into safe mode withe F8 key and see if you can do the reset form there.

The about:blank page is a good indication of malware/spyware that's been installed. Usually from not reading carefully enough the small print and the box's that have been ticked of the pop up box from some piece of software you installed. They sneak that stuff in all the time.

You need to run your AV and any malware, spyware you have, doing full scans. Also check in the add/remove programs list for any software that might look suspicious and uninstall it. I suggest Malwarebytes, SuperAntispyware, Spybot S&D 1.6.2 for malware/spyware removal.

sorry for the late reply
it seems is not the issue here bassfisher6522
i did run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware several times and cleaned everything also my add/remove programs list
but the problem remains

Back