Introduce Yourself.

Hi every one, first time on any forum, glad I joined. :)

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Hi Guy's!
Welcome to the forum.. :)

Hello there, I'm new here in the forum and I need help in the configuration of Wavesmaxx, I can't change the configuration from Stereo to Mono or 5.1.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Hi,
Fauno welcome to the forum.. :)

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Choose a section which relates to your operating system and post in the help and support section.

pnamajck

lovinpsp … and greets to you.

with age, i've become obdurate 'n obstinate … hesitant to conform with change. classic-shell is third-party software which allows newer generation(s) of microsoft operating systems to render the appearance of traditional 'classic' windows. since i'd never be happy with win-8 interface(shell) … decided to install classic-shell over the os.

happy to have you joining us here at windowsforum.com, lovinpsp … thanks.

Kiwi guy - basic knowledge ,but still gives it a go

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Hi Steve,
welcome aboard! :)

pnamajck

i'm 19 from KASHMIR ASIA ,guide me and also recommend one of the easiest book to learn java language
kashmir … as this board is just for welcoming members … you might get more pertinent results asking your programming question in this board:
Programming and Scripting

Thanks for the welcome to this forum! I'm very pleased to be a part of this forum and am looking forward to having more help available. I'm not very learned w/ computers but what I know I will share when I can. I saw this forum when I was searching to see how long it takes to download the Windows 10 home version 1511, 10586. Like I found out, the first part went fast but the second part seems to take forever. Thanks again for my welcome as I'll probably be asking questions following this update. LOL!

hi guys, great to join this forum,

nice to be here. Hope to discover new tech and skill

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Thanks for the welcome to this forum! I'm very pleased to be a part of this forum and am looking forward to having more help available.
Welcome aboad!

Thanks again for my welcome as I'll probably be asking questions following this update. LOL!
Find a forum that covers your question and ask away mate... we try.[/quote][/QUOTE]

Hi I'm Nater1r. I'm more of an enthusiast than anything. I'm the unofficial low level IT guy for an apartment community as well as the maintenance guy and a part time cook at my favorite bar. Variety is the spice of life!

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Hi nater1r,
welcome to the forum! :)

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.