Introduce Yourself.

Hello there, I'm new here in the forum and I need help in the configuration of Wavesmaxx, I can't change the configuration from Stereo to Mono or 5.1.

Choose a section which relates to your operating system and post in the help and support section.

lovinpsp … and greets to you.

with age, i've become obdurate 'n obstinate … hesitant to conform with change. classic-shell is third-party software which allows newer generation(s) of microsoft operating systems to render the appearance of traditional 'classic' windows. since i'd never be happy with win-8 interface(shell) … decided to install classic-shell over the os.

happy to have you joining us here at windowsforum.com, lovinpsp … thanks.

Thanks for the welcome to this forum! I'm very pleased to be a part of this forum and am looking forward to having more help available. I'm not very learned w/ computers but what I know I will share when I can. I saw this forum when I was searching to see how long it takes to download the Windows 10 home version 1511, 10586. Like I found out, the first part went fast but the second part seems to take forever. Thanks again for my welcome as I'll probably be asking questions following this update. LOL!

Thanks for the welcome to this forum! I'm very pleased to be a part of this forum and am looking forward to having more help available.

Welcome aboad!

Thanks again for my welcome as I'll probably be asking questions following this update. LOL!
Find a forum that covers your question and ask away mate... we try.[/quote][/QUOTE]

Hi I'm Nater1r. I'm more of an enthusiast than anything. I'm the unofficial low level IT guy for an apartment community as well as the maintenance guy and a part time cook at my favorite bar. Variety is the spice of life!

Back
Top Bottom