Introduce Yourself.

maintdir

Good Morning, I have been encountering "critical process died" errors on this machine, a desktop, recently along with one "unexpected store exception". My research pointed me to this forum. W7F is loaded and if I got it set up right, will give milk at some point. During all of this the Realtek LAN Family driver was updated with a noticeable minor improvement though not the desired final result. One final point, these errors occur when waking from sleep, but not every time. Sometimes I think a ballpeen hammer might be in order, but I have refrained. Good day all.

David B Chapman

Hello ever one , glad to be a part of this. I'm pretty knowable about the PC, but I need to work on networking. Just started a new job with a new company and I'm the IT Tech guy now. 7 computer's and a server. I'm upgrading the windows 7 machines to 10 been having issues with one seeing the server, so I'm sure I will be asking a lot of questions about local networking and servers and the like.
Thank you so much for having me.

David

rmiman22

Hi there guys! My name is Brandon and I’m new to the forum. Over the years I’ve mainly used Google as a resource for my misc Windows needs but I’ve been running into some specifics issues, so I thought I’d join the club and see what this forum has to offer.

Thanks for having me!

Regards,
Brandon