Introduce Yourself.

PatMalone

I look forward to interacting with this community. Hopefully I can get some helpful insight and pay it back with some of my own. So if anyone is needing some basic information about windows I have been involved in reinstalls for about 10 years. I have done everything manually and just recently decided to take my act into coding, scripting, and automation. Its been a long time coming. Feel free to start a conversation with me if you need any basic questions answered. Happy hunting.

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Ho PatMalone,
its always nice to see another code hobbyist here on the forum, welcome aboard mate

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
I'd suggest learning powershell. If you have any questions I have taught several classes at work and presented at Microsoft.

WindwoPrep

Hi, I am WindowsPrep. I am not an software engineer, but I do like to know how I am able learn a few tricks and so in windows. I am a web programmer, database designer. But to let you know I am a starter at these job titles. Mean that I am just emerging into the I.t. World.

pedrodiaz

HI EVERYONE CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS IS MY FIRST FORUM I EVER JOINED, IM GLAD I HAVE AN OPTION TO HELP AND FIND ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS FROM EXPERTS. I HOPE ONE DAY TO HELP SOME BODY IN ANY KIND OF WAY ASWELL NOT JUST FOR CPU QUESTIONS IF NEED BE.

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hi WindowsPrep, we are all new when it comes to internet codes mate, so much to learn and next year it will all be out of date 🆒

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
welcome to the forum pedrodiaz, we are glad to have you join us

p.s, please turn your cap-lock off mate