Introduce Yourself.

Hi, I am WindowsPrep. I am not an software engineer, but I do like to know how I am able learn a few tricks and so in windows. I am a web programmer, database designer. But to let you know I am a starter at these job titles. Mean that I am just emerging into the I.t. World.

HI EVERYONE CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS IS MY FIRST FORUM I EVER JOINED, IM GLAD I HAVE AN OPTION TO HELP AND FIND ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS FROM EXPERTS. I HOPE ONE DAY TO HELP SOME BODY IN ANY KIND OF WAY ASWELL NOT JUST FOR CPU QUESTIONS IF NEED BE.

Hi WindowsPrep, we are all new when it comes to internet codes mate, so much to learn and next year it will all be out of date 🆒

welcome to the forum pedrodiaz, we are glad to have you join us

p.s, please turn your cap-lock off mate

welcome to the forum tommanheier,
every computer from servers to gaming mate

Hi all!

We are using three (3) Windows 10 devices, namely a Dell desktop and two (2) ASUS laptops.

One of us is much more tech savvy than the other, but we will post at least occasionally! Our first post concerns an ongoing alert about update failure for Realtek Audio Driver.

Looking forward to interacting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ! Great to be here . It will be interesting to see how the Windows 8 Forums community grows :)

Windows 8 wasn't bad. It just ain't as good as Windows 10. Guys/Gals it's sad but true. I to go back to Windows 7 & 8 the odd time... just for old-time sake. But Windows 10 IS better... sorry.

Back