Introduce Yourself.

G'day Thiyagarajan, everyone is welcome here and its nice to meet you as well.

As the title suggests this thread gives you a chance to say Hi and introduce yourself to the community.
Hi W
indowsforum - Am a first time forum joiner and hoping to find another way to get to the bottom of computer problems, right now particularly with Win10. I'll need patience with some of my questions as I keep learning. Thanks in advance for that!!

Hi dmjp!

Welcome to the forum. I hope your stay is a happy one.. :)

Hello everyone. I would like to thank for the approval on this forum. Here, I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Muhammad Najwan Panachri Napitupulu. I am a person who like to learn everything about computers and system softwares. I like to try how to using a software, how to do some tweaks on my computer without harming the operating system, and many more. I am Windows 7 user, so I would like to know anything that relates about Windows 7 and its system softwares.

Once again, I would like to thank for the approval on this forum.

Best regards and thank you.

Hi Najwan.. :)

Welcome to the forum, it's always nice to see a new face and I hope you enjoy our little place on the net..

Hi, Markm here. posted something 7-29 don"t think i"ve been online since. No, Kemical I don"t think you guys are microsoft. I was blowing off a little steam. still having the same problems as then. Hey, you got answers I got questions

Back