Introduce Yourself.

welcome MaryLouMaloney,
no we don't hack your computer to take control of the web camera... that's Microsoft

Reactions: Gew
Im a dummy wen it cums to technoligy ESPECIALY AS I GOT IT TO LEARN ON 2ND HAND🤬🤬🤬🤬 HELLO TO ALL ENJOY HALLOWEEN :up::down::peace::time::hide::noise::die::iee::scratch::earoff::worship::polite::star::call::wave::furious::l::l::boy::hee::hand::fdance::noway::skull::pray::blow::liar::angered::nerves::applaud::headache::andwhat::insanity::lsd::serious::silence::vomit::right::drab::zzz::modest::rofl::close1::nerdie::ahaha::waah::bighug::afro::boxing::blue::apple::beaten::beguiled::applause::cold::bull_head::concern::couple_inlove::devilish::frog::excitement::encouragement::bee2::eek2::eek3::grey::greedy_dollars::ghost::indecisiveness::listening_headphone:hopelessness::lemo::kiwi-fruit::GB_bonesrock::ghost::love_heart::rugby::orange::positive::peach::sad::monkey2::pig2::sleeping::satellite::semi-twins::smiley_simmons::soap::snowman::stupid::very_drunk::victorious::-*:^):angry_smile::bat::angry_smile::angel_smile:|-)*-)+o(:computer::money:^o)8-|8o|:-#:confused_smile::devil_smile::cry_smile::girl_hug::omg_smile::thumbs_up::thumbs_down::red_smile::guy_hug::regular_smile::sad_smile::messenger::wink_smile::thud::wp,am::wink_smile::what_smile::wp,am::smooch::thud:

Attachments

• DA46B8BF-6C7E-4ACF-AA66-5C638A65C3F3.png
    DA46B8BF-6C7E-4ACF-AA66-5C638A65C3F3.png
    924.3 KB · Views: 119
Howdy, folks. I was once a regular; haven't looked in for a long time. I'm getting ready to deal with a few things, so I expect to be around more often.

Saying hi. Another Microsoft casualty and victim of the clowns. Trying to understand and solve another BS issue from them.

As the title suggests this thread gives you a chance to say Hi and introduce yourself to the community.

Native Iowan, 39years old and Vietnam era veteran. Live in the country on a small acreage where last summer I installed a sprinkler system...my second one. I just bought a Husqvarna TS3xd from a dealer after comparing price and equip (engine and transaxle) across brands. Looking to do my own maintenance on the Kawasaki 24 hp engine. My property has mostly hilly terrain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gew
Don’t pay any attention to this 39 yr old Vietnam war vet lol. He’s just a scammer that doesn’t realize this is a MICROSOFT WINDOWS forum. I’ve been chasing him all over the internet…he’s a scam artist (and a bad one lol)

He’s so dumb, he is starting to forget what he’s joining

Native Iowan, 39years old and Vietnam era veteran. Live in the country on a small acreage where last summer I installed a sprinkler system...my second one. I just bought a Husqvarna TS3xd from a dealer after comparing price and equip (engine and transaxle) across brands. Looking to do my own maintenance on the Kawasaki 24 hp engine. My property has mostly hilly terrain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
42329FF5-9E4F-41F8-917D-65572E626223.jpeg

Back