Introduce Yourself.

Native Iowan, 39years old and Vietnam era veteran. Live in the country on a small acreage where last summer I installed a sprinkler system...my second one. I just bought a Husqvarna TS3xd from a dealer after comparing price and equip (engine and transaxle) across brands. Looking to do my own maintenance on the Kawasaki 24 hp engine. My property has mostly hilly terrain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum!

hi all. I am new to the widows forum. I write VBScript coding for a lot of applications my company uses and right now we are converting everything that originally called on internet explorer to calling on edge. Currently I am having a hard time trying to get the coding for how to tell it if a URL is already open in edge

hi all. I am new to the widows forum. I write VBScript coding for a lot of applications my company uses and right now we are converting everything that originally called on internet explorer to calling on edge. Currently I am having a hard time trying to get the coding for how to tell it if a URL is already open in edge
Hi Sandy. Welcome aboard :)

Hi! I'm Nathan Ricker, From East Hartford, CT. I'm really passionate about are Windows 10 fixes and try to share windows 10 fixes, troubleshooting tips, and many more. I work a lot behind the scene finding errors and their solutions. Thanks!

wow passionate about Windows updates... that is a new one
welcome to the forum Nathan

Hi everybody! My name is Penny and I'm a high school student. It's everything I can boast of yet, and I help to find a lot of useful information on this forum.

Back