Is This Off Centered Because Of Windows 7? Or The Forum ?

Celestra

Former Moderator
Messages.JPG

Is this the way everyone perceives Kemicals Message Page ? The right side is cut off...

My resolution was set to 1024 by 768 pixels. I have adjusted it to 1280 by 800 pixels, which is high. Everything fits, except it bothers my eyes....(Small)

I may have to do a registry edit because the resolution button changes for no reason.

Attachments

• Messages 2.JPG
    Messages 2.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 375
Celestra your screen will have a default setting for resolution, why not refer to the manual or website? Have you recently updated the graphic drivers?

This works for me, but your mileage may vary.

When I want to re-size a screen, I just hold my left CTRL key down and roll my mouse wheel forward to increase the size or backwards to decrease the size. It works fine in XP and may (or may not) work in Win-7.
Well, give it a try anyway. (what can it hurt?)

Hey I never knew you could do that!!!

I have used computers for decades and I never ran across that before, and yes it does work in Windows 7.
I can't wait to tell all my friends. Woo Hoo, I'm zoooooming, this is great!!!

Mike

WELL, I'm a retired PC tech but still work whenever I'm called out to fix something or install a new PC.

Most all my customers are OLD as me or older. Weak eyes and cataracts are the norm. I even have a few folks with Macular Degeneration.
I regularly get customers who complain "my emails are in such small type, I can't read them".

When I show them how to make the type bigger, just using their mouse, they just go ape!
It's like, "WOW, GEE, That's so COOL!".

I now show that trick to all my customers, over 65 or not.:p

There's hardly a day goes by that I don't have to use that trick on some email, or web page.

Enjoy!

:cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom