ISO image onto 4.7(4.38)Gb DVD

Comp Repair Tech

I am trying to figure out how to burn my ISO image for "Windows 10 Enterprise free trial" to my DVD.
I have to use a 4.7(4.38)Gb disk and this windows edition below. The ISO image ends up as a file size of 4.5Gb and will not fit on the disk. Can somebody help me to figure this out because this is the only way I am able to do it. I cannot use a dual-layer disk or a USB drive and I read that compressing the file won't work, as the burned image cannot keep the compressed form. I don't know if that is true, but I don't know what to do.

Windows ISO image being used.
DVDs being used.

I would suggest making a bootable USB. Takes less time and a small 8GB USB is cheap if you don't have one to spare.

I would suggest making a bootable USB. Takes less time and a small 8GB USB is cheap if you don't have one to spare.
OP stated he can't use a USB. My questions to OP: why are you using the Enterprise edition....it's only for evaluation and good for 90 days? Why can't you use a USB thumb drive?

OP stated he can't use a USB. My questions to OP: why are you using the Enterprise edition....it's only for evaluation and good for 90 days? Why can't you use a USB thumb drive?
It is an assignment for my college, but I'm not sure why it can't be on a USB drive.

Back
Top Bottom