Windows 8 Kernel Inpage Data Error

Raymond Tan

Hello.

I've been experience a lot of crashes lately. Each time, there's a BSOD with saying that there was a Kernel Inpage Data Error which I have no clue what it is about. It's been happening for the past several weeks and just very recently, it started occurring very often, like every hour.

Oh, and yeah, this is happening on a laptop that I bought this year so it's new.

If anyone can help me, that would be great. Thanks.

Have you installed any new software lately?
This Stop message indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory. This Stop message is usually caused by a bad block (sector) in a paging file, a virus, a disk controller error, or failing RAM. In rare cases, it is caused when nonpaged pool resources run out. It is also caused by defective hardware.

Have you installed any new software lately?

Lately, yes. I've been trying to download a game called Alliance of Valiant Arms although I don't think that's the cause of this. This Kernel Inpage Data error started occurring several weeks ago and it's just now that it's been happening a lot.

Does it happen only when you are doing a specific task? (browsing, gaming, etc.)

Does it happen only when you are doing a specific task? (browsing, gaming, etc.)

It seems to happen randomly. I've seen it happen when I was idling, gaming, typing on Microsoft Word, watching youtube, and even once right as I turned my PC on.

Back
Top Bottom