Windows 8 LAPTOP ERROR AFTER UNINSTALL APLICATION

Expresso

Hello guys, I have a Windows 8.1 laptop and yesterday uninstall corel but then my laptop becomes error after that, like keyboard sometimes does not work, right click sometimes also does not work, and move file with drag file also can not .. Maybe you have solution to this problem

Last edited:
I've applied Google translate to your post but you should post in English to improve your chances of getting help and support:

"Hello guys, I have a Windows 8.1 laptop and yesterday uninstall corel but then my laptop becomes error after that, like keyboard sometimes does not work, right click sometimes also does not work, and move file with drag file also can not .. 3Mungkin you have solution to this problem."

Hhe sorry I use Google translate for this..
The point my laptop error after uninstall coreldraw and as a result is keyboard sometimes defunct, right click sometimes defunct and move files with drag files also serves

Do you have a system restore point you can use?

Oops i see you already tried a restore. What about updating your drivers?

ohh did uninstall corel graphics - windows shell extension is also influential? because I yesterday also to remove the file

Wow whether it’s going to remove all the apps? Because I don’t have any files spare to all the apps and if I had to download all the apps then it will require quotas big because I just wear quotas in my android and the price quotas here is not a joke

Yes we have the equation that at the after uninstall x6 but the problem we are different he couldn’t uninstall shell extension x5 while I problems arise after uninstall x6 or the shell extension I also don’t know exactly where that causes problems

Isn't there an option within Corel to repair the shell extension? That's basically why i posted it.

see, that is the menu when I tried to uninstall corel x6 (not the shell ex) I don't know if it will also fix the shell extension also or not, but I've tried to reapir it and still no change

Attachments

• DSC_20180203_232259_256~01.jpg
    DSC_20180203_232259_256~01.jpg
    710 KB · Views: 431
You could try running these scans and see if they help but if it doesn't your options are getting limited and a reset may be the only way to go:

File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

I’ve done just like you recommend above but scans sfc second said did not find any problems, I really dizzy with this problem, if only with refresh pc without affecting files can resolve the problem? And if I did it is the data in the data C will be gone?

Back