Windows 7 Leak comming soon...

paulk

For all you that may be interested ...

It would appear build 7230 will be with us shortly (6-10 hours is my guess) early indications are this is from the Winmain branch of the factory.

Rgds

Paul

Yes your right Blackrose its morning and not a leak as yet .
Link Removed due to 404 Error

I hasten to add I am not complaining :eek:

Are these updates publicly available?

Yes but normally only via torrents . We can not give links to torrents . That is something you must find for yourself at all the well known torrent sites :D

Are these updates publicly available?

If by "publicly" you mean "available to general public" in the same way Beta 1 (7000) and RC (7100) were, then no, there won't be any more such releases before the GA date (22 October).

If by "publicly" you mean "available to general public" in the same way Beta 1 (7000) and RC (7100) were, then no, there won't be any more such releases before the GA date (22 October).

That is true :) I meant the leaked builds of course :D
Got to go out but you more or less chuck it and chance it if you get the leaked builds . Kinda buyer beware . except your not buying just taking a chance :D

Hmmm....it may not leak at all now, apparently. The person who leaks it says that it's digisigned, but only for engineering, so if it gets out, then it means someone from the Windows Core group leaked it, and it can be traced. :(

From Zukona:
Yes, JV is integrated, it is build from a branch winmain_sp, but the problem is that the digital signature on the files - only for internal testing melkomyagkih, here sukonka and stirrup because access to these assemblies are staff members of the Windows Core Division, and certainly not all of them have downloaded the latest version, it is easy to penetrate on logs. accordingly so as not to fire their source sukonke and that it never ceases to give me (in terms of discharge) new build, I do not have to put right.

assembly 7230 can be signed (I do not know), but one that I zalila sukonka - ENGINEERING signature. here because of it and seek.
and I understand that all build with SP1 integrated from branch winmain_sp, 7100 + is build on top "SP1", ie Some files are version 7100 (notepad, for example).

Last edited:
Doh! Really sorry to hear that was waiting . Got to consider the guy or gal though :rolleyes:

Doh! Really sorry to hear that was waiting . Got to consider the guy or gal though :rolleyes:

Yeah, definitely wouldn't want to get Sukonka fired...then we would never get another leak.

Update from Zukona:

Hello , i am NOT going to leak it because it is a traceable version and i could get sued by Microsoft . I will try to find the non-traceable version .

Kind Regards ,
Zukona

Yeha ! :DLink Removed due to 404 Error Give the guy serving bad info some of these . My treat ;)

Not for you blackrose the impersonator = thought I had better get that straight ;)

Last edited:
So as far as you know we are still on schedule then blackrose ?

Afaik, it started out as a VHD and was modified into an ISO. It has been put together with parts from one build and parts from another, apparently there is a discrepancy with the note pad.

Im not saying there out to get you, but we know it has been modified so best just to leave it.

Back