Lenovo introduces new Windows 10 detachable laptops

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
Lenovo has propelled its latest consumer lineup forward by introducing two LTE-supported Windows 10 detachables: the Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i and the Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i.

Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i

The Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i, which weighs in at 2.55 pounds (including its folio case), is the first-ever Yoga PC with a detachable, backlit Bluetooth (5.0) keyboard to enable freestyle working mode, plus an adjustable kickstand for easier viewing and note-taking. It’s compatible with Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) [1] for an ultra-fast connection and available with optional LTE/4G coverage [2]. Featuring up to 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processors with Intel Iris Plus graphics and Windows 10, this device has a 13-inch crystal clear IPS 2K touchscreen display with narrow bezels and 100% sRGB for a color gamut at 450 nits bright. It also offers up to 10.8 hours of battery life [3].

This 2-in-1 also offers a range of smart features, such as secure facial login via the infrared (IR) camera with Windows Hello. Glance by Mirametrix helps protect your screen from shoulder-surfing neighbors and pauses video play when you walk away; you can also move content from your display to a connected monitor with a turn of your head [4]. Users can try their hand at sketching in drafting mode with the new Lenovo E-Color Pen [5]; one touch is all it takes for the pen’s smart sensor to scan the color of any object. Apply any captured color code to your artwork created in design apps, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.

Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i

Lenovo also introduced the multifunctional Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i, a new 2-in-1 device with optional LTE-connectivity [6]. Ultra-light at just under two pounds, it’s ideal for those who need a full-function PC but don’t want to be weighed down. This is Lenovo’s first-ever IdeaPad laptop with a detachable Bluetooth (5.0) keyboard and folio kickstand that supports Lenovo Digital Pen [7] for seamless notetaking. Powered by Intel Pentium processors and Intel integrated graphics, all IdeaPad Duet 3i models come with Wi-Fi compatibility and speakers tuned by Dolby Audio for clearer sound without distortion.

Choose from four usage modes throughout the day: tablet, notebook, tent or stand mode. Stream shows on your up to 10.3-inch Full HD IPS panel display at 330 nits bright, without the need to hotspot from your phone when you go for the optional LTE model [6].

For more information on these products and announcements, head over to Lenovo.

[1] Requires connection to separately purchased Wi-Fi 6 router.

[2] Optional LTE and 4G are available in select markets. Requires separately purchased cellular data plan that may vary by location. Additional terms, conditions and/or charges apply. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions and other factors.

[3] All battery life claims are approximate and based on test results using the MobileMark 2014 ver 1.5 battery life benchmark test. Actual results will vary and depend on numerous factors including product configuration and usage, software, operating conditions, wireless functionality, power management settings, screen brightness and other factors. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. For details, see 
https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/.

[4] Glance software requires a manual click on items you wish to move to your external monitor with your head’s movement vs. moving using a traditional mouse or touchpad.

[5]
Lenovo E-Color Pen comes bundled with the Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i with Intel Core i7 processor in select markets.

[6] Optional LTE is available in select markets. Requires separately purchased cellular data plan that may vary by location. Additional terms, conditions and/or charges apply. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions and other factors.

[7] Lenovo Digital Pen is bundled in select markets only, sold separately in all other markets.

The post Lenovo introduces new Windows 10 detachable laptops appeared first on Windows Blog.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom