loading old webpages from 2004

LT72884

Ello all:)

So, way back in the day of 2004 to 05, i took a ccna and ccnp class. The curriculum from cisco was done as swf files i think. Basically, you logged into a website and all the modules were interactive.

Since they give you a hard copy to use offline, i used to be able to use it all the time back on xp and what not, but now i can not remember how i got it to work.

I try in internet explore(older version) and it loads the main page, but when i click on the menu, select one of the options, it never loads the page. it does nothing. Im not 100% sure if its swf files or active x stuff or what. I just click on start.html and it loads.

Is there a way to get this up and running because i would like to go over this stuff again. thank you:)

That is not playing it either. it loads a very small part of it and when i click on module 01 it still does same thing as internet explore where it does nothing.

it also tries to open it in firefox on some of the buttons i push.

Here are some screen shots of what it should look like in IE. But if i click on one of the modules. nothing every happens. no warnings or anything. In the flash projector, it only shows a little bit of the page.

thanks.

i might have to download an older version of IE to get this to one. Edge nor firefox will

Attachments

• ccna page in IE.png
    ccna page in IE.png
    191.7 KB · Views: 207
  • flash player ccna.png
    flash player ccna.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
EDIT:

I think i got it to work in edge. I had to open the adobe flash setting, go down a rabbit hole of options and add my folder as a acceptable location for adobe to not block. Im testing it now. we will see how it goes.

EDIT:

I think i got it to work in edge. I had to open the adobe flash setting, go down a rabbit hole of options and add my folder as a acceptable location for adobe to not block. Im testing it now. we will see how it goes.

Or you can try a better web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera...

Back