Windows 7 Log In Help!!!

kARA4LiFE

Hi, I recently bought a labtop at BESTBUY and after a few days, whenever I login it would take me to the BestBuy user account which I am sure was deleted. So in order to login to my original account I would have to wait 5-7 minutes because it would log me in to the BestBuy account (preparing the desktop and stuff) and then it tells me to log back out to access your original account...
Any solutions to solve this?
i just want to login in to my original account without having to log in to another account
pretty frustrating

It sounds appalling to me that a retailer should impose their junk like this on a supposedly brand new device. I'd have gone back to them and told them I wanted a clean unused pc. It's bit like the time I bought a brand new car and it cam with stickers and other add-ons advertising the seller. I told them that I wanted the car restoring to its original state or that they pay me for advertising on my property!

If you just want to remove the bestbuy account it's probably easiest to do so be logging on using the "hidden" admin account:

Goto programs, accessories, right click on "command mode" and run as administrator. Enter the followig command:

Net user administrator /active:yes

Log out and back on again as "adminstrator". Remove the user account.

Log out and back on again using your own account and diable the admin account:

Net user administrator /active:no

It sounds appalling to me that a retailer should impose their junk like this on a supposedly brand new device. I'd have gone back to them and told them I wanted a clean unused pc. It's bit like the time I bought a brand new car and it cam with stickers and other add-ons advertising the seller. I told them that I wanted the car restoring to its original state or that they pay me for advertising on my property!

I agree, I would definitely take it back and have them remove the junk.

Ope Msconfig from the start box and look under the startup tab. You may be able to see if there is anything related, which is starting with the computer. If so, untick it.

Back