Windows 7 Log on to PC using Pen Drive

Sounds to me like you may be looking for a product similar to Link Removed due to 404 Error
I am in no way endorsing or suggesting that you use this product, just attempting to provide a possible option.
I would strongly suggest that you take advanced steps including reading any and all documentation regarding the product as well as making sure that all your critical data is backed up and safe, complete with a current image of the whole computer before using any such product.
Hope this helps.
Randy

Sounds to me like you may be looking for a product similar to Link Removed due to 404 Error
I am in no way endorsing or suggesting that you use this product, just attempting to provide a possible option.
I would strongly suggest that you take advanced steps including reading any and all documentation regarding the product as well as making sure that all your critical data is backed up and safe, complete with a current image of the whole computer before using any such product.
Hope this helps.
Randy

Thanks for your advice but I forgot to say that when I used Predator it wouldn't accept my usb key so I had to uninstall it

Back
Top Bottom