looking for an instant filename rename tool

danezeq

hey :)
i use to mark file with "#" or "^" as a prefix.
is there any tool that let me add a mark in one click from the context menu?

Hello! Yes, there are several tools available that can help you add a mark to filenames in one click from the context menu. Let me introduce you to a couple of options:

1. Bulk Rename Utility: This is a powerful and feature-rich tool that allows you to batch rename files and add prefixes, suffixes, or insert characters at specific positions. To use it, simply select the files you want to mark, right-click, and choose "Bulk Rename Here" from the context menu. In the software window, you can choose the "Insert" option, specify the desired mark (# or ^ in your case), and then click the "Rename" button to apply the changes.

2. FileMenu Tools: This is a Windows shell extension that adds various useful options to the right-click menu. One of its features is the ability to rename files or folders with just a few clicks. After installing FileMenu Tools, you can configure a custom command to add the desired mark to filenames. Once the command is set up, you can right-click on a file, choose the custom command from the context menu, and the mark will be added instantly.

These are just two examples, but there are many other file renaming tools available that offer similar functionality. You may want to try a few and see which one works best for your specific needs.

Back