Mail and Calendar problems

In some cases, you can resolve sync issues by removing your account from the Mail and Calendar apps and adding it again. Go to Start. At the bottom of the left navigation pane, select . Select Manage Accounts

There is really no problem with the account because I have tested with others. After logging in, request to add a name and then it looks like this

calendario.png

then I get this error, but I can't find a solution either. I have obtained online support from windows but they have not been able to help me

calendario error.png

Open 'All Settings', then 'Apps', next to 'Apps and features'
Scroll down to 'Mail', select it, find 'Advanced options' and click on Reset

Or, if that does not help, get the Mail app from Windows store and reinstall it.

Does that help?

• Go into Settings [Windows key + i]
  • Go to Apps and search for the app
  • Select the app
  • Click 'Advanced options'
  • Scroll down and click Reset

See answer #7 - Sorry

It feals like being defeated, but only for the time being, installing a different email program, might be an option.

Last edited:
Then rename this directory C:\Users\<username>\appdata\local\packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe
to something like microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe.old the alphanumeric at the end may be different

Then run the following in powershell
Get-AppxPackage -Name "*communicationsapp*" | % { Add-AppxPackage -Path "$($_.InstallLocation)\Appxmanifest.xml" -Register -DisableDevelopmentMode }

Thanks, but it still doesn't work. The first time I tried to do it, it worked without a problem. But I contacted windows support because not all my calendar events were showing up. That was where they told me that it will try to restore, uninstall and everything I have tried, but from there I could no longer access my account.

Original text translated with google translator:

Gracias, pero sigue sin funcionar. La primera vez que he intentando hacerlo, funcionó sin problemas. Pero me comuniqué con el soporte de windows debido a que no aparecian todos los eventos de mi calendario. Ahi fue donde me dijeron que intetará restablecer, desintalar y todo lo que he probado, pero desde ahi ya no pude volver a acceder con mi cuenta

An update for windows has appeared and after installing it, I was able to log in with my account. It continues to happen the same as the first time, in the calendar app all the events appear (those created by me and those that I am as a guest), however, in the calendar of the windows toolbar only the events created by me appear .

Original text translated with google translator:

Ha aparecido una actualización para windows y luego de instalarla, pude iniciar sesión con mi cuenta. Sigue sucediendo lo mismo que la primera vez, en la app calendario aparecen todos los eventos (los creados por mi y los que estoy como invitado), sin embargo, en el calendario de la barra de herramientas de windows solamente aparecen los eventos creados por mi.

calendario 3.png

calendario 4.png

Is the icon on the windows toolbar than pointing to a different app then the one you see elsewhere?
What if you remove the icon from the toolbar and reenter it again?

Back