Mail and Calendar problems

Windows calendar gets it information also from one outside repository, based on the account you entered. Other calendar apps can also obtain information from it.
Lets go back to the very beginning, that was an error.
Have you tried removing that account from the Windows calendar app and re-entering it?
And what Peterr asked, are you really using the same account on every app, mail as well as calendar?
Else I am really out of options. . .

Windows email and calendar is easy to use but the calendars have to be the same and that can be hard to do.. It is easy to mix them up by just naming them.

The only way I found he calendars to sync on all devices is to put a date on a calendar and see if it appears on another device's calendar. By that process I could determine which calendar on a certain device corresponds to the calendar on the other device. In one instance one calendar it had my name but it was the wrong calendar which should have been Live. Once I chose that Live one as thee primary the date I put on one device worked on another calendar. By putting entries then checking on device I was able to find corresponding calendars.
When the names of each device are proven to be the right one, write that name for that device down. The names of each device are not necessarily the same. The calendars have to correspond not simply names. On my Windows calendar the word is 'Live' not Gmail or any other. On my iPhone Outlook.com calendar it is Calendar. If I enter a date on one it appears on the other as it should. It takes some trial and error.

I remarkable way....
To my understanding what happens is the following

The mail and calendar items are saved in a database in the cloud of your mail service provider. Google owns the gmail, Microsoft owns live, outlook, hotmail. The database of the service provider is leading.

On your PC, laptop, tablet and or phone are email and calendar clients installed. When you configure these clients you have to enter your email address and password, with which they are able to access your mail and calendar items at your server provider.
When you start up a client it opens the server to synchronizing its contents with the server, when you enter a new item in a client, the same happens the other way around and the newly entered item is stored safely in the database of your provider..

When not all clients have the same content, I expect that they synchronize with a different provider, hence don't are configured with the same email address and password.

Last edited:
I agree with bochane to the degree I could understand.. I am not a technically astute so had to fumble around to get calendars to sync.
Now I am really bowing out and wish you luck.

Power shell as admin

AppxPackage Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps | Remove-AppxPackage

Then get mail from store to reinstall

Power shell as admin

AppxPackage Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps | Remove-AppxPackage

Then get mail from store to reinstall

Did you try the following troubleshooters? They might help you out. as the user id is deleted from cache too in the Last registry step.
  1. Create a new local account.
  2. Use a system repair tool.
  3. Run the Update Troubleshooter.
  4. Run the SFC scan.
  5. Run DISM.
  6. Check for viruses.
  7. Disable antivirus.
  8. Delete user ID store cache from registry.
Keep Me posted.
Hope This Helps.

If tips or guides from the Internet will not help you, just write to Google support or call there, and they will help you. At least that's how they helped me synchronize my Google calendar with one app for important events. And then I stopped using this calendar because my friends showed me an event calendar from this site Today is 14 March 2022 | Monday, in which you can track all the holidays and the greatest events in history. And as a person who studies history, it seemed interesting to me, and now I watch every day what event is today, well, or a holiday.

The thread is in its second year, so I guess it has been sorted. But, why not use the built in Microsoft calendar.
Mutamycete: It supports any event you wish for, and incorporates reminders

Back
Top Bottom