Windows 7 Memory Usage Goes Up Gradually (Memory Leak)

raya2

Memory Usage Goes Up Gradually (Memory Leak)

When I starting the Windows (in the first few hours) everything is normal But after 1 day or 2 (sooner or later) the amount of available memory gradually goes down and the physical memory usage increasing. This increasing, continues until the memory usage reaches near the 88% and at that point , there isn't any memory available to operate any software . Also when memory reaches that point, I can't access any drive in the HDD; because everytime I want to open any folder, the following error appears :

c:\ is not accessible.
Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service

At this point, I even can't shutdown or restart Windows normally; I must restart windows manually by pressing the restart button. after restart, everything goes to normal again; but this problem appears again and again ... (I had to restart Windows every 1 or 2 days)

here is the screenshots of processes and performance tabs in the Task Manager (at 88% memory usage)
You can see that there is no software(application) that uses this amount of memory :

Link Removed due to 404 Error

my system :
------------------------
Cpu : Intel P4 3.0GH
Vga : nVidia 6600
MB : Gigabyte GA-8I915G Duo
PSU : Corsair 750W
RAM : 2GB DDR-400 Transcend
(I have these memories for 2 years)

Physical Memory: 2000 mb
Paging File: 2000 mb
Virtual Memory: 6000 mb

I already did the following actions but unfortunately none of them helped me :

0- using some optimizing and freeing softwares like (Memory Booster Gold - RAM Saver Pro - CleanMem)

1- Scanning my computer with antivirus and antispywares

2- Changing antivirus software

3- Updating windows with all updates available via Windows Update

4- Updating drivers of all hardwares

5- Downloading and installing the following hotfixes that are related to memory leak :
The memory of the nonpaged pool may leak when you enable IPsec on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7
A memory leak issue occurs in the Windows Management Instrumentation service on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7
FIX: A memory leak may occur when you use the Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects Library in Windows Vista, in Windows 7, in Windows Server 2008, or in Windows Server 2008 R2
A memory leak occurs when an ADO Recordset object calls the UpdateBatch method
A nonpaged pool memory leak occurs when you use a WFP callout driver in Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, or in Windows Server 2008 R2

So is there anything that I can do to solve this problem ? any solution ? hotfixe ? trick ? suggestion ? anything ? ...

First : Every time I launch TuneUp Utilities 2010 , It shows me the following error about deleted prefetch folder :
Second - I found something important related to my problem:
Each time I use my hard drives (copying, cutting, writing, downloading files on any of my 3 hard disks) , the speed of memory leak , increasing.(the memory usage goes up more quickly)
It seems that the source of my problem is related to H.D.Ds.
I already defragged all of my hard disks but it didn't help.
Any other solution ?

Back