Windows 10 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other crashes. NEW Computer.

Yup as soon as these symbols download i'll get to em.. These are big files and unfortunately my download speed is, well to coin a phrase.. Shite. ;)

No rush, crashed again. Now that I say that i crash infrequently im crashing more lol this is great. Also getting an error when I try to grab dump files this time. take a look.

ps; take your time, im patient :p

Attachments

• W7F_12-07-2017.rar
    127.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    631.1 KB · Views: 392
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 376
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 4E, {8d, 14e738, 410001, ffffb405a3122ab0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup:     memory_corruption
Hi,
well that didn't help what so ever lol..

The puzzling thing about your dump files and the bugchecks is that the culprit should be written in an area called the Call stack and one can do what's called a stack trace but nothing is turning up. (This is probably down the the unqualified symbol information yet to be released by Microsoft)
I still believe that ultimately it's a driver causing these issues and to that end I had a general look over your currently installed drivers.
The only driver I can see which looks out of place is this one:
RTKVHD64.sys Fri Mar 29 13:40:06 2013: Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver please update:
Realtek

Also this:
amdsbs Kernel 12/11/2012 1:21:44 PM : This relates to an AMD chipset/AHCI driver. There might be a 2014 version here:
Support For 760GMA-P34 (FX) | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI USA

No drivers for windows 10 are available but see if you can grab the 2014 version.

How did you install your drivers?

Did you use an application to find them and install them?

Ill be honest I plugged in my computer and started playing only installed nvidia drivers
Edit: Can you go more in-depth about installing new drivers or updating im computer scrub
My computer came with disks for drivers and stuff but I dont have an optical drive so I assumed they did it for me.

Its good news to hear that its not a hardware issue. Although if it is driver related do you still recommend me returning the system?

Last edited:
So when you bought this machine windows 10 was already installed or did you pop it on as basically it does not have any support for windows 10. I'd return it for that reason alone because MSI stopped making drivers for this machine at Windows 7.

Its good news to hear that its not a hardware issue. Although if it is driver related do you still recommend me returning the system?
I 'think' it's not a hardware issue although i could well be wrong.

Surely no one is expected to buy a pc and have blue screen like it has. I know it's a huge pain but ultimately I feel you would be better rewarded by sending it back. You paid good money for a working machine and it fails to fill that criteria.

came with windows 10, im too stupid to put it in myself lol. well i installed a chipset drivers (2014) and did the catalyst installer thingy and also did the realtek. lets see if it crashes, ill be returning the machine Friday and then im get a custom built one done locally. That way I know what exactly is in my machine before i fkin buy it

something interesting is that when i was installing amd driver i tried to put driver stuff into default location but it wasnt there so i had to manually make it. the folder was ATI Technologies in programs x86.

im too stupid to put it in myself lol.
Hey don't do yourself down, you have tried to sort it out when many would simply have called the repairman.

Try running all these scans as it might clean up some corruption:

File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

Let's hope the bsod's disappear.. :)

Intel CPU BX80677I57600K Ci5-7600K 3.80GHz 6M LGA1151 4C/4T Kaby Lake

Gigabyte MB GA-B250M-GAMING 5 i7/i5/i3 S1151 B250 DDR4 USB SATA MATX GA-B250M-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard | GIGABYTE

Kingston Memory KVR21N15S8/8 8GB DDR4 2133 Unbuffered Single-Rank

Western Digital 1TB SATA 6Gb/s Desktop 7200rpm 64MB Cache

Crucial SSD CT275MX300SSD1 275GB MX300 2.5inch 7mm

LG DVDRW GH24NSC0 24X SATA

MSI VCX GTX 1050 2GT OC 2GB GDDR5 128B PCIE HDMI/DL-DVI-D/DP

GeForce GTX 1050 2GT OC | Graphics card - The world leader in display performance | MSI Global

Microsoft SF KW9-00140 Windows 10 Home 64Bit

In-Win Case 303 WHITE ATX Mid Tower WHITE

In Win 303

EVGA Power Supply 220-G3-0550-Y1 SuperNOVA 550 G3 80+ Gold 550W

3 yr ASI Warranty on parts

$1430 CAD (including Labour Charge Probably $100-$150) (excluding tax [12%])

My local branch that sells computer parts and then builds a system for you, I gave them these specifications and this is the price they heeded me with, do you think its valued at this. (Keep in mind this is canadian dollars lol)

Also, wanted to know if you see any compatibility issues with this build, i.e the current problems i have now lol

Hmm.. looks nice. The price feels about right too. As for the parts, the only things I'd change is the SSD to a Samsung EVO 850 but that's simply personal preference.
Yup should look and run very nicely plus you'll know it's Windows 10 compatible.. :)

Honestly, as this point i'll let go. Don't know how to express my gratitude, you spent a big chunk of your time helping me with what was a lost cause since day 1. However, keep doing what you're doing; your very good at it. thanks again

maybe one day ill be as smart as you >.> ill count the stars till then, have a good one.

Thank you so much for your kind words but honestly I wish i could have done more to help. I hope your return procedure goes well and ask if you would keep us updated as to your eventual outcome.. Please :)

Back