Windows 7 MFC70.DLL is missing from computer

essoman

Every time I start the computers, I keep getting an error message stating; MFC70.DLL is missing from computer. What can I do to rectify it. Can any one help please. Thank you

Thanks for your help, but it said no page is there (ee below), any other help please. Cheers

msheader.png
Community
Search the Community Post to the Community
  • Page Not Found
We are sorry we weren't able to find what you are looking for.

I don't know why...it opens up perfectly fine for me....try using a different browser.

I wasn't sure at first if you meant the download didn't work or the link didn't work - the link should not be a problem - as bassfisher suggests, another browser may sort that and I'm sure the install will sort things.

I wasn't sure at first if you meant the download didn't work or the link didn't work - the link should not be a problem - as bassfisher suggests, another browser may sort that and I'm sure the install will sort things.
I did get the link to work; BUT! the download didn't work. Any other ideas please?

The DLL should be installed by the application which calls it. To do that the installation needs to be run with administrator privileges to make the necessary changes to the system32 folder where all dll's are stored. It may also be that the dll is not properly registered. Try uninstalling the program which needs it and re-install by right clicking and running as administrator. This will correct either of these problems provided that the program installation has been correctly configured. If this still doesn't work there are other things we can try.

Back
Top Bottom