Windows 7 MFL-Pro Suite Brother MFC-465CN

Rob1706

My apologies if I ask something not belonging here but this is my first posting about Windows 7. Luckily I had Windows 7 installed last week and can use it due to dualboot. My Windows XP crashed yesterday due to some anti-virus program.
I am trying to install above mentioned suite but get answer I have to install service pack first. Assume this is for XP and not for Windows 7 (I am using version 7100).
Any suggestions how to solve as have to scan some documents and save as pdf file.

My apologies if I ask something not belonging here but this is my first posting about Windows 7. Luckily I had Windows 7 installed last week and can use it due to dualboot. My Windows XP crashed yesterday due to some anti-virus program.
I am trying to install above mentioned suite but get answer I have to install service pack first. Assume this is for XP and not for Windows 7 (I am using version 7100).
Any suggestions how to solve as have to scan some documents and save as pdf file.

If you are trying to install the MFL-PRO on the Win 7 RC it shouldnt be asking for any service packs. Are you using the Vista drivers? If not you should download them from the Brother website.

You should join in to a related thread I started on a very similar issue. Here is the link.

Brother MFC - Control Center 3 wont load except under virtual

Back
Top Bottom