Microsoft and Windows 7 Forums Partners for Microsoft Community Contributor Program

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot

New York, NY and Redmond, WA
– Windows 7 Forums ("windows7forums.com") and its successor websites are pleased to announce a partnership agreement with Microsoft Corporation to participate in the Link Removed - Invalid URL program. Under the rules of this program, our top contributors will receive communication directly from the Microsoft Community Contributor Global Administrator, and we will be working with Microsoft to ensure that the process of distribution of this award is fair and promoted properly. We are continuing to develop the programming necessary to ensure that the profile award is unique, well-received, verifiable, and authentic.

The award ensures that members who contribute a significant and unwavering amount of time on the website will be recognized, officially, for their accomplishments.

Award members will receive a badge on their profile indicating that they have received this award from Microsoft Corporation and the Windows 7 Forums community.

As the process to unify our websites to accommodate Microsoft Windows 8 takes place, we will look forward to expanding and adjusting this program in direct communication with Microsoft.

We firmly intend to use a merit based system to give out such awards, and will be working with Microsoft in Redmond, WA to affirm such results.

How to receive the award:

• Create an account and maintain an outstanding record of helping others.
  • Become recognized by your peers and by site administration as an indispensable asset.
  • Demonstrate unrivaled and unparalleled dedication to fellow members who need assistance and help on Windows 7 Forums.
  • Maintain an activity level that does not diminish significantly over time.
  • Follow our Terms of Service agreement and provide useful, outstanding community service.

By receiving the award, you will eventually become listed on Microsoft's Community Contributor website, as well as our own award area. Implementing this program on Windows 7 Forums has become one of our top priorities, and we will be working with Microsoft to provide future incentives like this in the future. While receiving the award will be rare, it will also come with the prestige of knowing that you have helped others on this website in an indispensable manner.

Upon receiving the award, you will receive contact directly from Microsoft Corporation and a member of the Windows 7 Forums team thanking you for your accomplishments.

We are keen on rewarding members of our community who are truly prepared to make a difference for others.

As Microsoft dictates the policies of this program and how it functions, in conjunction with our website, this announcement is subject to change. We would like to thank Jason Tillman (MCGA) and Jake Grey (North American MVP Lead) for making this award possible for our members.

Please stay tuned for more details, and thank you for participating in our community! To find out more, be sure to visit the Microsoft Community Contributor website. We will be releasing additional information as it becomes available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I still say that Microsoft is a bunch of anti competitive tyrannical morons who make crappy insecure operating systems that do more harm to the end user then good and i think Linux is a far superior OS?
:D

Can I still say that Microsoft is a bunch of anti competitive tyrannical morons who make crappy insecure operating systems that do more harm to the end user then good and i think Linux is a far superior OS?
:D
Yep. You certainly can say that.

Actually that is good to hear, usually partnerships with these companies can end open conversations on competing products.
It happened to a forum I used to visit, it sucked really bad.

I also agree, Ralph Bromley, you can say that. But still, we pretty much live in a Microsoft world. Can't help it, can you? Must eat the carrots that are available, eh? Piece of sh*t, it may be, but necessary to swallow. Like I've noticed, ​No honest man ever said life was fair.

Last edited:
This is a nice program. I was one of the lucky ones to be chosen for this year. Everybody should be encouraged to do their utmost.

Congratulations, whs. I think we should all be encouraged to the utmost. Can't say I'm there all the time, but hope lives!

Congratulations to our Microsoft Community Contributors!

In conjunction with our partnership with Microsoft, we are very pleased to announce our current Microsoft Community Contributors as of January 14, 2013. They are:

Saltgrass

MikeHawthorne

Usasma

The Microsoft Community Contributor badge seeks to recognize notable contributions to Microsoft online communities such as TechNet, MSDN® and Microsoft Community. The value of these resources is greatly enhanced by participants who voluntarily contribute their time and energy to improve the online community experience for others. Each day around the world, Microsoft Community Contributor recipients contribute to Microsoft online technical communities in a range of ways, including providing helpful answers, translating online resources into local languages and serving as moderators.

At Microsoft we’d like to extend our thanks for their commitment to online technical communities!

This recognition is reserved for participants who made notable contributions in Microsoft online communities such as MSDN, TechNet, Microsoft Community and Windows 7 Forums. The value of these online resources is greatly enhanced by participants like you who voluntarily contribute your time and energy to improve the online community experience for others.

On behalf of Windows 7 Forums and Microsoft, thank you for making these achievements possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Congratulations to our Microsoft Community Contributors!

Hi Mike

Thanks, it's nice to be appreciated.

Mike

Re: Congratulations to our Microsoft Community Contributors!

Yep, it is nice to be appreciated!
Thanks Mike!

The Microsoft Community Contributor program doesn't end with the current winners! Check out our latest video explaining exactly why these great members won these awards and how the program will continue into the future.

Congratulations; Clark, Mike and John, well deserved certification.

You guys
n5pqd.jpg

Don

Back