Windows 10 Microsoft Office 2021 for Win 10

winer

An organization called "StackCommerce" is selling a lifetime license for Microsoft Office 2021 for $64 US.
IS this a legitimate deal? The regular price they say is $432.
I got burned once before on one of these license deals, so I'm skeptical.

Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a scam, there are no lifetime licences
Office 2010 is the last one that allowed non-renting i.e, you put the licence key in and then didn't have to upgrade it... after that Microsoft moved to their current 'rent it' so anyone selling a 2021 with more than 12 months is using a crack to bet the licence sniffer

Microsoft no longer sells 2010 but you can still grab old copies on ebay or whatnot... only buy these from an actual shop unopened because the licence key is finished once used

"Office 2010 is the last one that allowed non-renting "
I think it went on just a shade longer.
I am using a legit release of Office 2916. I put in the key, registered to my MS account, when 2016 was new. I have never had to do it again, even on reinstalls.

On Microsoft online store Microsoft sells one-time payment office suite for home and for business users like Office 2021 professional .
thats new, I'm glad Microsoft has changed track on their must rent it policy... even if not for Australians
of course that does make spotting fake copies harder but thats always been the case

p.s, @davehc a legit Office 2916 sounds great... does it come with a jetpack too? ;)

thats new, I'm glad Microsoft has changed track on their must rent it policy... even if not for Australians
of course that does make spotting fake copies harder but thats always been the case

p.s, @davehc a legit Office 2916 sounds great... does it come with a jetpack too? ;)
Sorry - I'm getting too old. 2016

Back
Top Bottom