Windows 7 Microsoft Office 365 beta released for Download.

fugno

For a short time. Link Removed due to 404 Error ,Looks like Office Professional Plus is included in the beta.

Last edited:
I signed up for the beta, though have since received no further reply/information.

I'd imagine they're not taking many participants, and from what I can tell, this simply isn't worth it, even for businesses.

I signed up for the beta, though have since received no further reply/information.

I'd imagine they're not taking many participants, and from what I can tell, this simply isn't worth it, even for businesses.

Your right it isn't really worth it. The main reason I brought it up is the Office 2010 beta is up and if your using that you could get another year of use though this.

Check your spam folder.

Thank you for your interest in our recently announced limited Beta for Microsoft® Office 365. Due to the high level of interest, we cannot accommodate every request at this time. In the coming weeks, we will let you know as space becomes available. In the meantime, we hope you’ll take the opportunity to learn more about the benefits of Office 365 and how it helps connect people together in new ways.

What happens next?

Over the next few months, you will receive information about Office 365. Since you’ve signed up for the Beta program, you’ll be among the first to hear about the great new features and capabilities of Office 365.

As space in the Beta becomes available, we will email you and provide instructions on how to get started. Please see our
Link Removed due to 404 Error for more detail.

Last edited:
Back