wadi

good day, all:

I live in the outback of Northeastern Thailand, internet works via satellite or SIM card modem only. At present, I connect my VISTA system via Solomon SEGM520 - and it works sufficiently. Intend to change to Win7, however: My Solomon modem is not supported by Win7. This means "look for another modem which works with Win7". No matter where I looked sofar, I only found modems which do not work with Win7, nothing ever said about a positive support. I do fancy Vodafone MD950 (ex Chinese production) but its specs. do not confirm "runs under Win7, too"

Any link where to find the POSITIVES?

Solution
Sorry to say, there doesn't seem to be a lot of choices out there, you can look here, choose the hardware tab, then hover over network icon and choose modems. Make sure you choose 32 or 64 bit, whichever you have installed, near the top left of the page Link Removed
Sorry to say, there doesn't seem to be a lot of choices out there, you can look here, choose the hardware tab, then hover over network icon and choose modems. Make sure you choose 32 or 64 bit, whichever you have installed, near the top left of the page Link Removed

Solution
Back