Windows 7 Motorola phone drivers?

I use phone tools and it works fine with USB cable, however I have been unable to get the bluetooth to work. What I did have to do was first install version 4.0, get the phone working and then make it update to version 5.0. When I tried to install 5.0 first it would fail each time.

did your v9m automatically get installed?

how did you get your phone to be recognized because as of now it says cant install because no suitable drivers

What version are you using? have you tried the earlier versions? Mine installed as it should using an older 4.x version of the tools.

i didnt try moto phone tools

I tried moto software update
and the moto drivers install from their site

I tried version 5.05 and it couldnt install the drivers

are you saying if i get version 4.51c it will even though its older?

Last edited:
It will not work trying to install ver 5.x. Yes, try installing an older 4.x version first, that is what worked for me. After I got the phone working and installed I let it do the update to ver 5.x...

Last edited:
motorola phone driver 64

Hello guys!!
I don't have a developer user id in motorola (and i don't want one).
I found this link on the net, tried and worked!! Motorola V3r is charging...
link: Link Removed - Invalid URL

Regards!

for any one who needs phone tools or the usb drivers but cannot find them let me know you phone model number in pm and I will see what I can do about sending you the download for either

tried the drivers previously posted and no such luck

regarding the post above mine I have a Motorola V9m running on Windows 7 RC x64

forgot to mention bluetooth works fine for some reason its just usb that is having trouble

forgot to mention bluetooth works fine for some reason its just usb that is having trouble

you will need moto phone tools version 5.1

depends is the phone charging through the usb? or even is it being recognized through usb if not then 5.1 should fix the problem as it will include the drivers specific to each phone if you have a micro sd card in you phone make sure that your connectivity is set to modem and not memory card i ahve both the drivers and the mtp just have to make sure that the V9m is within the list of drivers

try all of the following links these are straight from the moto dev website each are marked for 32 and 64 make sure you download for the windows you have you might even have to use compatabilty mode but doubt it

Link Removed due to 404 Error (32-bit)

Link Removed due to 404 Error (32-bit)

Link Removed due to 404 Error (64-bit)

I have the exact opposite with a V9. Using Win 7 Rc x32 usb works perfect, however since I went to the RC my bluetooth will not work.

I actually got the 5.0.5 MTP to work without problems in the RC haven't tested bluetooth as I don't have the proper equipment will in about a month I also upgraded MTP to 5.17d

Back