Ms to make money out of us

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Yes it is true .

and when is it not?

I just keep stiking it to them I purchase the os, and thats the only thing I will ever purchase from them... an oem copy at that.

I will never pay for office as long as open office works as well as it does.

yogi365

in my view m$ may fail in marketing of win7 . industries may not willing to buy this m$ product .

in my view m$ may fail in marketing of win7 . industries may not willing to buy this m$ product .
I think Windows 7 will do just fine, the demand already supersedes that of Windows Vista when it was at this point in it's development.. ;) And the feedback from the BETA and RC for Win 7 has been nothing but great for the most part.. :)

fjgold

OEM for me too.

yogi365

I think Windows 7 will do just fine, the demand already supersedes that of Windows Vista when it was at this point in it's development.. ;) And the feedback from the BETA and RC for Win 7 has been nothing but great for the most part.. :)
lets see don't be very personal.

MS are very gready to make so many subdivisions of their OS for which they cut features and charge big bucks, so I think piracy is going to prosper.

A little trip to the Bay is all it takes... Wait! Who said that?!

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.