Windows 7 My mouse won't connect to my laptop, works perfect on my stationary.

Rolla

My mouse is a razer ouroboros, it works perfect on my stationary pc, but for some reason it does not, or cannot connect with my laptop sometimes it has driver installation faliure, sometimes it goes through but then the mouse laggs, like i it move around but it stops randomly at times, a lot of times. I have gotten it to work perfectly one time after, unpluggin and plugin it in countless of times.

I really hope someone can help me.

The only thing I can notice at a first sight is the requirement

"Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode. - See more at: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-ouroboros#sthash.e9ihutlQ.dpuf"

Dunno? Need to register it with your laptop too? With a different e-mail, perhaps?

The only thing I can notice at a first sight is the requirement

"Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode. - See more at: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-ouroboros#sthash.e9ihutlQ.dpuf"

Dunno? Need to register it with your laptop too? With a different e-mail, perhaps?

The wried thing is i have already done that, with the same email as the one on my stationary, and it worked just one time. But can't get it to work anymore.

It may be that you can't get two registrations / licences with one e-mail. Since the registration requires your product id, it's possible that you can only register it once, no matter how many e-mail addresses you have, no matter how many computers you have. Thus, new attempts to register will fail. An attempt to transfer registration data from one computer to another might be held as a violation of copyright / user rights, as such it would be illegal - not trying to paint any spooks here, nor blaming you, just giving possible facts.

The only place to know this for sure is the support of the manufacturer. Do contact them. Best wishes.

Last edited:
It may be that you can't get two registrations / licences with one e-mail. Since the registration requires your product id, it's possible that you can only register it once, no matter how many e-mail addresses you have, no matter how many computers you have. Thus, new attempts to register will fail. An attempt to transfer registration data from one computer to another might be held as a violation of copyright / user rights, as such it would be illegal - not trying to paint any spooks here, nor blaming you, just giving possible facts.

The only place to know this for sure is the support of the manufacturer. Do contact them. Best wishes.

Alright thanks.

Back